Summary on Driving an Agile and DevOps Culture that Delivers Business Transformation
- Most businesses needed to rethink their future digital businesses. Many will increase technology investments to deliver improved customer experiences, new products, and new digital means to attract customers.
- IT budgets are flat and CIO have to balance investments in Dev, Ops and Testing.
- An operating model needs to balance innovation, operating needs and delivering quality results.
Getting the culture right then requires three steps -
All Day DevOps 2016 Continuous Integration/Delivery Track East Coast
- Speaking for the Dead: Lessons from Waterfall and Monolithic Architectures – Michael DeHaan
- Meta Infrastructure as Code: How Capital One Automates Our Automation Tools with an Immutable Jenkins – George Parris
- Driving an Agile and DevOps Culture that Delivers Business Transformation – Isaac Sacolick
- I, For One, Welcome Our New Robot Overlords – Mykel Alvis Building
- Quality and Security into the Software Supply Chain at Liberty Mutual – Edward Webb
You can review all the other sessions Dashboard for Access to All Day DevOps Sessions.
If you would like access to the slides, please sign up for my newsletter where I will provide initial access to them.