85+ agile development posts on this blog.
Posts marked with ** are my top recommended reads.
For New Agile Teams
- New Agile Teams - Common Questions, Simple Answers
- Criteria for a First Agile Project
- Top Ten Thoughts for Scrum Newbies
Agile Teams and Culture
- ** Transforming Technology Organizations By Investing in Culture and Practices
- Are You Developing Solutions or Solving For Business Opportunities
- 5 Principles on What Makes a Great Agile Development Team
- 3 Advanced Practices for Agile Development Organizations
- What Agile Teams Can Learn From 1st Graders
- 5 Ways to Improve Agile Team Velocity
Developing Great Products and Innovation
- Agile Product Owner, What Does the Data Tell You?
- ** Strategic Agile Thinking: Balancing Value, Innovation, and Research
- Simple Agile Product Development
- Trying to a Death Star or Flux Capacitor?
- What is Really Meant by Failing Early, Failing Often, and Failing Cheap?
- Collaboration Between Business and IT Leads to Innovation
- Top 5 Reasons Why Agile Development Spurs Innovation
Technical Aspects of Being an Agile Product Owner
- ** Business Responsibilities Working with Agile Teams - Part 1 and Part 2
- ** How to get an Agile Product Owner to Pay For Technical Debt
- The Most Important and Often Underinvested IT Function
- How to Write Meaningful Agile User Stories
- How to Question Developers and Learn What is Really Going On
- ** Defining the Agile Planning Sprint - Feature Estimation
- How to Conduct an Agile Story Sizing Meeting
- Why and How to Estimate in Agile
- Call 4th Down Audibles in Agile Development, But Don't Pull The Goalie